Bring the ocean — and programming from our expert ocean educators — to your guests through interactive exhibits that allow your visitors to connect with our presenter LIVE. SeaTrek Traveling Exhibits use a novel approach that combines interactive media with standing displays to attract and engage your visitors. Exhibits have a small footprint, are low-cost and combine informative and intriguing ocean-themed displays with SeaTrek’s award-winning live programming.
How Does It Work?
- Interactive videoconference programs are fun, informative and ideal for family learning and groups. Participants interact by choosing categories, guessing answers based on clues and asking their own questions
- Exhibits include the systems needed to make the live videoconference connections via the Internet between our Sarasota, Florida, SeaTrek studio and your facility
- Programming is delivered on your schedule, enabling your visitors to experience a fast-paced, lively exchange with our remote SeaTrek educators
- Beautiful and informative video plays in a loop (on a video player already installed in the exhibit) between live videoconferences
Sanctuary Reef — a theater-style exhibit
Become the size of a shrimp as you step inside a coral reef cove! This semi-enclosed area features larger-than-life replicas of reef creatures (10 times their natural size!) found in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. The cove forms a small theater for the videoconference programs, and the exterior includes displays on coral anatomy, reef biodiversity, watersheds, neighboring habitats, human impacts and conservation. The exhibit includes information on our nation's National Marine Sanctuaries and current scientific research on corals.
- Footprint is 16 ft. x 18 ft. (approximately 300 sq. ft.). The canopy is 10 ft. tall.
- Rental fee: $6,500 per month.
- Electrical requirements, educational material, media kit and more.
Discovery Reef — a smaller hands-on exhibit
Discover amazing life forms and relationships that play out on our coral reefs. Coral Reefs form habitats where an astonishing array of animals thrive — they're home to thousands of species found nowhere else on Earth. Many of these animals have complex adaptations that allow them to live in close proximity to a variety of neighbors. Your visitors will discover the amazing animals, survival strategies and relationships on the coral reef and the reef's crucial role in the ocean food web.
- Footprint is approximately 13 ft. long and 3 ft. wide. The decorative fish on top of Discovery Reef makes the exhibit a total of 8 ft. tall
- Rental fee: $2,700 per month.
- Electrical requirements, educational material, media kit and more
For More Info & Rentals
(941) 388-4441, ext. 515