SEA Show - Expert Series
Science comes in all shapes and sizes, from 2,000-pound manatees to single-celled algae.
Join us for a series of live chats with professionals in the marine sciences from Mote Marine Laboratory and Aquarium. Recommended for 6th–12th grades (and adults). Wednesdays from 2:00 pm–2:30 pm ET.
- 6/10/2020 - SHARK SCIENCE, Valerie Hagan, Staff Biologis
- 6/17/2020 - MANATEE SCIENCE, Christina Nau, Photo ID Technician
- 6/24/2020 - OCEAN TECHNOLOGY, Christian Caredio
- 7/1/2020 - No SEA Show this week
- 7/8/2020 - RED TIDE SCIENCE, Devin Burris, Staff Biologist
- 7/15/2020 - HORTICULTURE, Samantha Bledstein, Aquarium Services Technician
- 7/22/2020 - To Be Announced
- July 1, 2020
- July 8, 2020
- July 15, 2020
- July 22, 2020