September Homeschool Day - For Ages 10-14
Estuaries 101: Exploring Sarasota Bay
Also known as nurseries of the sea, estuaries are vital ecosystems rich with life. Join us as we explore the beauty and uniqueness of our local estuary, Sarasota Bay. During this program we will wade into the water and use dip nets to learn what animals call the bay home, explore what plants live in the bay and learn how we can help protect this important ecosystem.
*This is a water-based program and our class will be conducted in our outside classroom space.
Click here for the Fall 2020 Schedule
- Please read our Health and Safety Policies before registering for an onsite class.
- Check-in is at the front of the Aquarium unless otherwise noted.
- Please read and keep your confirmation email(s). These emails contain important information for the class or classes you’ll be attending including where to meet and what to bring.
- Water programs: For classes with a water portion (noted on schedule) students need to come prepared to get wet and be in the sun. Closed-toe water shoes are required.
- Waitlist: We will contact you via email if we have an opening in the class you are waitlisted for. You are not registered for a class until you have paid for it in full and received your confirmation email.
- Cancellation Policy: As of 8/1/2020, we have a new cancellation policy which you can view here. This policy applies to ALL Homeschool Day Programs. This policy is also detailed in the registration form and a copy of this policy will be included in your registration confirmation email for your reference.