Teen Science Café: Dr. Katie McHugh
Mote Marine Lab’s high school interns present a Florida Teen Science Café. Florida Teen Science Cafés are free, informal events for teens focusing on marine science. Each meeting welcomes a local scientist to share their work with students. Subject matter is geared for 9th–12th grade students.
- Title: Be their guest! How anyone can help dolphin conservation
- Speaker: Dr. Katie McHugh - Staff Scientist
- Date: Wednesday, March 1st, 2017
- Location: Selby Public Library, Sarasota, FL
- Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
- Description: We share the coastal environment with dolphins and other wildlife who call our local waters home. Learn about long-term research monitoring Sarasota Bay dolphins and simple ways to protect the beautiful beasts who we are lucky to call our neighbors.