Teen Science Café: Sheri Barton, Senior Biologist & Jennifer Johnson, Staff Biologist
Mote Marine Lab’s high school interns present a Florida Teen Science Café. Florida Teen Science Cafés are free, informal events for teens focusing on marine science. Each meeting welcomes a local scientist to share their work with students. Subject matter is geared for 9th–12th grade students.
- Title: Manatees: What's in a photo?
- Speaker: Sheri Barton, Senior Biologist & Jennifer Johnson, Staff Biologist
- Date: Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017
- Location: Selby Public Library, Sarasota, FL
- Time: 4:00-5:30 pm
- Description: Join us as we learn about manatees, their environment, and the ways the Manatee Research Program uses photos to learn more about their life histories and answer questions about their population.