Have you ever dreamed of swimming with Humpback Whales? Flying with Dragons? Exploring an amazing sub-sea world and get close to creatures that inhabits those clear waters? Are you a master at solving mysteries? A thrill seeker looking to go higher than any theme park dares to take you? Ready to jump into a deep space action ride?
If so, we have the right experience for you!
Come enjoy one of our nine epic adventures that will take you into a virtual journey featuring 360 degree views, sound and movement.
The nine virtual reality cinema experiences, brought to you by Immotion, include:
- Swimming with humpbacks - Explore the waters of the Bahamas while searching for a female humpback whale and her newly born calf.
- Legend of Lusca - Dive in an amazing sub-sea world and get close to creatures that inhabits the clear waters.
- Delta zero - On the outer reaches of the galaxy, Base Zero has received a distress signal from its mining planet. No one knows why. Delta Squadron are sent on a mission to uncover the mystery and YOU are a key member of that team.
- Jinxed - Take a ghost train ride with JINX, in this master of mystery. Expect some thrills, jump scares and roller coaster ups and downs.
- Dragon island - Let Tilly take you on an enchanting flight around her magical home.
- Snow coaster - Twist and turn through a snowy mountain escape.
- The tower - Taking you higher than any theme park dares, this VR coaster brings you to the top of the tallest skyscraper, and back down in an intense white-knuckle ride.
- Tornado - Part of the ‘White-Knuckle Trinity’, Tornado is a Gyroscopic spin ball, high above the cityscape. Round and round, do you know which way is up or down?
- Revolver - A perfect introductory ‘White-Knuckle Trinity’ ride, take in the city views on Revolver while you prepare yourself for the intensity to come.
The VR experience, located in the Exploration Gallery, is open from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. everyday, and costs $6 per person per experience. Mote Members receive a discounted price, $5 per person per experience.