Seahorse Conservation Laboratory Tours
Explore the world of seahorses at Mote Aquarium. Get a hands-on, behind-the-scenes experience with an icon of the sea and learn how we breed and conserve these vulnerable animals. Along the way we will guide you through the biology of the syngnathid family (seahorses and their kin), their behaviors, diversity, reproduction and more. You will help feed some of our seahorses and enjoy a guided visit to all of our syngnathid exhibits. Admission to The Aquarium and the exhibits in the Ann and Alfred Goldstein Marine Mammal Research and Rehabilitation Center is included. Advanced reservations are required. Please see link below to request a tour.
- When: Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday afternoons from 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. Check-in @ 1:50 p.m. at the whale statue.
- Who: Guests ages 10 and older. Guests younger than 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. No one under the age of 10 is permitted to participate in this program. For safety reasons, no exceptions can be made.
- Pricing: $35 members / $49 non-members
- Reservations: Request a Seahorse Lab Tour
- Questions: email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Seahorse Lab Tours are not available from May 20 until September 9.
Your reservation is not confirmed until you hear back from us and have paid for your experience. Once you've filled out the online request, you will hear back within 5-7 business days via email to finalize your reservation.