Homeschool Experience at Mote
A fun-filled, ocean-themed learning experience led by Mote's professional marine science educators at Mote's Elizabeth Moore International Center for Coral Reef Research & Restoration
- Behind the scenes tour of Mote's Elizabeth Moore International Center for Coral Reef Research & Restoration
- Work in teams to develop and implement marine science research projects
- Work on problem-solving, communication and collaboration skills through STEM based projects
- Get the inside scoop on the exciting research going on at Mote
- Increase ocean literacy and awareness through experiential learning
- Programs are offered from 10 - 11:30 a.m.
- $10.00 per student (1st program free!)
- 2 classes offered — divided into two age groups (6-9 and 10-14)
- 1 chaperone per 4 kids required (all chaperones free)
- Additional chaperones are welcome to attend class free of charge
- Maximum 15 students per class
There are no refunds for any Mote Education program unless we cancel the program. If you must withdraw your participation or change the number of students participating, you must do so more than TWO WEEKS in advance.