What to Wear
- Closed-toed, closed-heel water shoes, such as Crocs or SCUBA booties. Students will not be allowed in the water barefoot.
- Light-weight, comfortable play clothes. Your clothes may become wet or dirty.
- A bathing suit if the weather is warm. A jacket if the weather is cool.
- Hat and sunglasses for protection from the sun.
What Not to Wear
- Clothes that you would like to keep clean and dry.
- Attire that is not acceptable in your school or home.
What to Bring
- A filled water bottle.
- Change of clothes, if necessary.
- Plastic baggies or dry bag.