Interpretive Bay Walk & Talk
Walk and talk your way through the mangroves of Sarasota Bay with your educator from Mote Marine Laboratory. On this one hour walk, learn how to identify some native Florida vegetation, the animals that call this unique habitat home, and the research being conducted here at Mote to protect this resource. Walk route includes paved sidewalk and mangrove tree-lined boardwalk. Admission to the Aquarium is included with your purchase of a Bay Walk & Talk experience.
- Who: Adults and children age 6 and older. Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Pre-registration is required. Find out what to wear and bring to your Walk.
- When: Monthly on the first Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Guests will meet for check-in at at 10:50 a.m. at the whale statue in front of Mote Aquarium and the Bay Walk will end with guests visiting Oh Baby! at the Mammal Center.
- Pricing: $10 member adult and youth, $30 non-member adult (13 and older), $25 non-member youth (6-12). Admission included. (Admission to the Aquarium is granted after the Bay Walk concludes, requests for early entrance will not be granted.)
- Questions: Kiley Gray, email@example.com, 941-388-4441 ext. 515
- Register: Click here to select the month you'd like to attend and purchase your ticket(s). This program runs on the first Sunday of each month. Only available dates will show on the calendar. When program shows as booked, we can no longer accept registrations. Reservations required.
Cancellation and Weather Policy
To ensure the safety of our participants, bay walk and talks may be canceled in cases of inclement weather or other environmental factors. Participants will be notified of cancellations by 5PM the evening before. Please read your confirmation email in full for more details.
There are no refunds granted on Bay Walk and Talks unless Mote cancels the program.