Full Moon Paddle
Kayaking doesn’t get much cooler than this. Take a break from the sun and join us for an evening paddle as we explore Florida’s coastal waters at dusk. Discover the animals that bring Sarasota Bay to life at night while taking a relaxing paddle on the moonlit water.
Join our trained educators on a variety of paddle trips that offer you an opportunity to explore Sarasota Bay. All kayaking equipment is provided, and class begins with basic kayaking instruction.
Advanced registration is required. Payment and cancellation details are listed below. You will receive a confirmation email at time of purchase, plus a reminder email the week of your Paddle.
Ages: Full Moon Paddles are only offered for adults, 18 years and older
Cost: $26 per person for Mote members; $30 for non-members
Reservations: Required in advance for all of our Full Moon Paddles; when dates are available, the registration link is listed below
Contact: (941) 388-4441, ext. 348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Moon Paddle Wednesday September 6, 2017 from 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. (Check-in @ 7:15 p.m. Sunset @ 7:45 p.m.) ***SOLD OUT***
- Full Moon Paddle Saturday November 4, 2017 from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. (Check-in @ 6:15 p.m. Sunset @ 6:44 p.m.) ***SOLD OUT***
- Full Moon Paddle Sunday December 3, 2017 from 5:15 – 6:45 p.m. (Check-in @ 5:00 p.m. Sunset @ 5:36 p.m.) ***SOLD OUT***
- Meet your Mote educators at the whale statue in front of the Aquarium at your designated check-in time. Find out what to bring and what to wear here.
- Please check back for our Spring Full Moon Paddle dates and to register.
To ensure the safety of our participants, kayaking programs may be canceled in cases of inclement weather. Participants will be notified of cancellations the day before the scheduled program. If Mote cancels a program, you may choose to have your payment refunded or credited to a future program. If a program is cancelled due to weather, we will notify you through the email you provide at registration.
If you must cancel: There are no refunds for Mote Education programs unless Mote cancels the program. If you provide notice of cancellation more than 24 hours before the program begins, we will credit your payment to a future Kayaking with Mote program. If you cancel within 24 hours of the program or fail to show up without giving notice, you will be charged in full for the program.